Casa De Vida offers the following activities for program participants who reside in the residential-care home:
- Peer Support Group
- AA/NA Support Groups
- Family Support Group
- Anger Management Group
- Educational Recovery Group
- Job Training Skills
- Physical Exercise
- Spiritual Support
- Casa De Vida requires the following:
- Attend all appointments required by the Legal Authorities
- Court Appearances
- Probation Meetings
- Attend all activities required by the leadership of Casa De Vida Program
- Community Service on a weekly basis. These services included doing such things as cleaning the streets, beaches, feeding the homeless, etc.
- Participate in Physical Exercise 3 times a week if able.